Part Number DIS058-1
Bally / Stern 7 Digit Numeric W/one 6 Digit Display Set
DIS058-1 – This board replaces Bally display part number AS-2518-58. It also replaces Stern display part number A-645. It is made from an advanced LED technology that was not available when the original boards were made by Williams. We spent quite a bit of time matching the original color and brightness and are quite happy with the results.
Our boards are plug-and-play compatible with the original board set. No special tools or mounting tricks are required and the swap can be done by even the most novice of “installers”.
– No High Voltage Required! These will operate with a defective +/- 100V power supply.
– No Fragile Gas Display! This lightweight LED display should last 10X longer than original displays
– Simple design ( 2 Integrated circuits, 7 transistors)
– All integrated components are current technology available from most distributors
– Board now displays a comma (not originally on Bally displays)
– Board comes with black masking film to help in visual aesthetics when the machine is not on (not shown).
– Board comes with a complete set of schematics
Game Listing Bally
- Black Pyramid
- Centaur II
- Eight Ball Deluxe
- Fireball Classic
- Fireball II
- Flash Gordon
- Kings of Steel
- Speakeasy (4 Player)
- Spy Hunter
- X’s & O’s
Game Listing Stern
- Big Game
- Flight 2000
- Iron Maden
- Nine Ball
- Quick Silver
- Split Second
- Star Gazer