Part Number DIS200
Williams / Data East 4 Person 7 Digit AN Display
DIS200 – This board replaces William’s display part number D-11610 and Data East part number 520-5014-01. It is made from an advanced LED technology that was not available when the original boards were made by Williams / Data East. We spent quite a bit of time matching the original color and brightness and are quite happy with the results.
Our boards are plug-and-play compatible with the original board set. No special tools or mounting tricks are required and the swap can be done by even the most novice of “installers”.
Benefits over original Williams / Data East displays (and other replacement boards):
– No High Voltage Required! These will operate with a defective +/- 100V power supply.
– No Fragile Gas Display! This lightweight LED display should last 10X longer than original displays
– Simple design ( 7 Integrated circuits, NO transistors)
– All integrated components are current technology available from most distributors
– LEDs are made with black face to help in visual aesthetics when the machine is not on
– Board comes with a complete set of schematics.
Game Listing – Williams
- Big Guns
- F14 TomCat (most – check the picture above as some early models were different)
- Space Station
- Swords of Fury
Game Listing – Data East
- Playboy 35th
- Time Machine
- Torpedo Alley
- Secret Service